Matt’s Run is a campus tradition, and volunteers are needed and greatly appreciated. Help give back to Matt’s legacy and support the Cal Poly Pomona community.
All volunteers are required to register as a volunteer each year.
Tips for volunteers:
- Sign up early to volunteer!
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- Do not bring valuables to the event.
- Park in the parking structure and display your Cal Poly Pomona parking permit (if you have one)
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your shift to check-in. At check-in, you’ll learn about your assignment and receive your free volunteer T-shirt.
Volunteer assignments (just a sampling):
- Event set up
- Volunteer check-in
- Bag check-in
- Water station
- Crowd control
- Traffic control on course
- Information booth
- Handing out T-shirts
- Event tear down
- Route cheer
- Start or finish line assistance
If you have any questions or need more information, contact the Events Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (909) 869-4731 or (909) 869-4706.